Tuesday 7 January 2014

Electrical: the best hairdryer everrr.

I'm a lazy bones with blow drying. I loathe it. within two minutes my arms are aching, I'm overheating, my hairdryer is overheating. I have a proper good head of hair. A horse's mane. It's mega thick and mega damaged. If Im to get a nice result from blow drying I have to section off chunks of hair at a time and take it slow n steady. I can't be arsed with that. All to often the dryer is on the hottest setting and Its too close for comfort, my hair is wilting, my eyeballs are drying up. Anything to get the job done quicker. My other hand remains naked, whereas it should be occupied grasping a brush or comb smoothing my hair shaft down as It dries, but I'm forever swapping the dryer over in attempt to give my other arm the rest it craves. I'm not exaggerating when I say it takes around 25 mins to dry my locks, so my poor limbs really get bored.

I'd seen my new dryer, or one simular a few years back but thought it might be more damaging than usual. I was wrong and so mad ive only just got one.
All hail, my new lazy lover dryer.


Its the Philips straightening 1000w hot air styler. As you can see it comes with different stylers that click onto the main unit. Today i just used the paddle brush dryer. It also has two round brush heads, a volumizer and a nozzle for standard blow drying. All these attachments can be used to straighten, curl, flick & add volume to hair. 
The paddle dryer is nice and wide and blows warm air, it doesn't need to blast fire because its used so close to the hair, good news for me, from now on my wig will endure less pain whilst drying. The bristles are widely spaced to allow an easier journey through damp hair. Mine is serverly damaged and this didnt tug once. Its nice to hold and easy to grip. Because you are pulling the hair shaft down as  you dry, your hair is smoother and straighter. It took me 15 mins or so to tonight with this, with so little effort required, as easy as brushing, literally...just over and over, but if your hair is finer than mine, and its not hard to be, it might only take you a few strokes. It has a cool mode for further smoothing and setting your straight head of hair.
mine was pretty darn straight afterwards, no straighteners needed, so thats another 10 mins shaved off my evening schedule when all i wanna do is eat chocolate, drink tea and sleep! It was in brill condition, no frazzled frizzies. Happy days.

It also comes with a tidy little drawstring bag, so the attachments can't grow legs and run away. 

Ladies, if you're a lazy madam like me and hate your blow dryer, i suggest you invest! 
Im looking forward to trying other styles using this too.

xXx Kara 

1 comment:

  1. This is fab! Love how it has different styling attachments; so handy :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete