Friday 3 January 2014

Fragrance: Katy perry "Killer Queen"

Just a quickie to ask...Is this perfume in your life? If not, why ever so?
It is my new favourite & I think it's gonna take a lot for another fragrance to flirt with my nostrils so much so as to knock the crown of this one...

It's described as a "charmingly playful yet lethally gorgeous floriental fragrance"
Its sweet, but floral too, it's just delightful!
It's also described as "addictive" and golly it is. I spritz it on my scarf so I can smell it constantly and even then I can be seen shoving the scarf up my sniffer to get my fix, looking like a common tramp wiping my snotty nose on my poor scarf to the passerby.

The bottle isn't ideal in my opinion. I don't like that it lays on its side, its not got a flat side that commits to the table, it just looks like it's fallen over. It also doesn't feel nice in the hand, I've got the 100ml bottle so the smaller ones might be fine, but this large bottle is asking for conflict with my small hands. I'm sure it will dance with the floor a few times.

Non the less, I'm reaching for this fragrance everyday and I'm pretty sure I will repurchase.

Go have a whiff ladies, I'm sure you won't be leaving the store without it.

Do you have this? What do you think of it?
xXx. Kara 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't actually have any perfumes, I only have Victoria Secret sprays. I will deffo test this one out though! :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading & commenting! Glad you want to try this out donalyn! I'll check out your pages too x

    ReplyDelete